Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The bah

Well, after weeks anxiously awaiting this moment, Charlotte and I woke up early today for what will certainly be the highlight of my professional time here on the Seacoast. That's right-we went to the Bagel Caboose in Kittery! Despite driving by countless times, we had never ventured in, and once we did, we were delighted by what we found! The food was outstanding, the decor was sensational, and the chef had a phenomenal French accent (and a model train that he would turn on when children entered). What a treat to live near this gem!


Oh yeah-I also got sworn in to the state and federal courts here in New Hampshire. Now I am officially a lawyer, and officially a member of the New Hampshire bar (or "bah," as they say up here).


Look how close we were to the Supreme Court justices! You may not recognize their names (Duggan, Dalianos, etc, rather than Scalia, Roberts, etc.), but they are every bit as smart-and wrinkly!


Here I am, swearing to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, or something like that.


And here I am, outside the hallowed chambers.

No comments:

Post a Comment