Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time flies! Ogunquit Outing

Wow! It's been a month since we posted?? How can that be?! Time appears to be flying and both Mike and I have been extremely busy bees lately, but nonetheless, we have been able to take some nice breaks unwind a bit.

Mike came to visit during his spring break last week and I'll leave the details up to him to post, but among the things we did, we took a road trip to Amherst, MA and hopped over to the Maine coast. So I figured, I'd post some pictures that we took on our outing to the beach in Ogunquit. It's unbelievably pretty (and chilly!) this time of year. I feel so lucky to live so close to the shore.



My buddy. Cute, isn't he?


A sand dollar!

And my favorite piping plovers. I swear I could watch them running back and forth all day.


Our beach finds.

And the photo... How attractive.

Wishing you well from Dover : )

No comments:

Post a Comment