Friday, July 2, 2010

Graduation Congratulations!

Though again, it's been a while since the last post, I assure you it is not because Mike or I have been sitting around doing nothing. Quite the contrary, in fact! I am therefore using my lunch break now to update you on some of our recent excursions.

Two weekends ago, both Mike and I went to our respective homes to celebrate the highschool graduations of our brothers, Kevin and Andreas. And to them both, a big CONGRATS!!!

For myself, I attended Minisink Valley High School's graduation, where the ceremony was held outside on the athletic field at 6:00 p.m on a beautiful Friday evening. The weather could not have been better for the 413 graduates of the class of 2010.

Here they are processing in green and white from the high school up to the field.

They take their seats....and leave graduates!

Andreas, the happy graduate, soon to be headed to Rowan University for Mechanical Engineering in the fall.

Like I said...look at the happy HAPPY brother of mine...!

After a late celebratory dinner, festivities included some cute roman candle fireworks shooting and sparklers.
CONGRATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment