Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday=fun day!


Today is Monday, which means that it's a late day of teaching labs (for Charlotte) and an evening of doing laundry (for me)! Until we are able to secure backstage passes to Charlotte's lab, you'll have to settle for coming along on the laundry run. Fortunately, Kittery is blessed to have the latest in state-of-the-art laundry technology.

Yes, that's correct, it's equipt with Maytag washers!

And Windsor I dryers (I believe these are the 2011 model, but didn't have time to check their website).

All jokes aside, I have grown to love this place a ton. Everyone is very friendly, the owner somehow keeps all of these clunky old machines running flawlessly, and, best of all, he offers a TREASURE HUNT (all washers except 2 cost $1.75, and the 2 bargain ones are changed constantly)!


Finally, you should see what I was treated to when I finished doing the laundry!

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment